Think People: Good People. Committed People.
Ways to Be a Good Leader
- Begin with praise and honest appreciation.
- Call attention to people’s mistakes indirectly. Talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person.
- Ask questions instead of giving direct orders.
- Let the other person save face.
- Praise the slightest improvement and praise every improvement.
- Give the other person a fine reputation to live up to.
- Use encouragement.
- Make the other person happy about doing the thing you suggest.
About The Author
Promod Batra B.Com:- Shri Ram College Of Commerce, New Delhi (1957),MBA:- University Of Minnesota, USA (1960),D.Litt.:- From Rani Durgavati Vishwavidalaya, Jabalpur, MP (2007). Started his professional career in India in 1963 with Escorts and retired from Escorts in 1996 as the Chief General Manager and now is CEO of Think Inc.